Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hockey Cards Review - Opened up some packs and grabbed a few loose leave cards

Ok, first off i got 6 SPGU base cards. As you can see up top is a Drew Doughty. The SPGU set this year is amazing with it's base card design. I really like it a lot. The Dany Heatley jersey card is also SPGU which i really like the Team Canada Fabrics. The rating i would give the SPGU this year would be 9/10.
Next, is ITG's Between The Pipes. This set i like the Record Breakers design as you see up top (Dominik Hasek). I would rate The Between The Pipes set 8/10.
Next is Certified. Certified this year is by far my most favorite pack to open because i usually  get lower price packs like something around $10. Certified has a lot of autographs and hits in it. This year i've opened 3 packs of certified and got two hits. The Kevin Shattenkirk was one of my hit's along with a Jimmy Hayes. The Patrick Roy immortals is also up there. I will give Certified this a 9/10 rating because of the base as i liked last year's way better.
The next is OPC which is a very good set for getting base cards. I really like the price, but i think there should be more hits so that is why i'm going to give this a 7/10 rating.
Next is Artifacts which is a very decent set and i like a lot. I especially like the Autofacts. I will give this set a 9/10 rating.
Next is series one which i sort of like the base but definitely not the inserts which is why i give it 5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment