Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hockey Card Reviews: 13/14 Panini Score Jumbo Pack and a few base cards

     Yesterday, I went to a local sports card shop and picked up a Jumbo Pack of 13/14 Score Hockey, 12/13 Upper Deck SP Authentic, 12/13 Upper Deck Black Diamond and a few base cards of 13/14 Panini Score Hockey. I felt the pack from the side and thought that I had a Team 8’s Jersey Card. I shuffled through all the cards until I found the inserts. First came a few gold parallels. I was hoping for a black parallel, but I never found one. Then came the Hot Rookies which by the way were amazing. First came a Nathan Beaulieu Hot Rookies. Which was followed by 3 more Hot Rookies which were of Beau Bennett, Jonathan Huberdeau and Stefan Matteau. Getting a Stefan Matteau card was nice. Then came the hit of the pack which was an autograph of Tyson Barrie. The autograph on a sticker and was a Score Signatures. Moving onto the inserts, I got a gold Team Leaders and a Regular Team Leaders (check out the pictures to see the difference). I was hoping for a Team Score insert or a Future Franchise insert, but I am still happy of what I got. Besides I got great base cards such as Jakob Silferberg, Jordie Benn, Jay McClement, Jordan Nolan, and a Martin Erat on the Capitals. Let’s see some pictures but of course first the rating: 8/10.
The difference between a gold parallel and a regular base card

Teemu Selanne Season Highlights

The back of a base card

Tyson Barrie Score Signatures

Netcam Corey Crawford

Hot Rookies 

gold parellel Team Leaders and a Regular Team Leaders

Top Base Cards

Top Base Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment