Friday, August 9, 2013

Contest 50000

I have almost 50000 page views. I want to get to 50000 views very fast. So I have a contest to post. The contest is you comment under this post saying nice things about this blog. You also must also view this blog daily. Another thing you must do is follow this blog. In order to do that you must look to the right of this blog and find a tab that says “please follow by email”.  I will then randomize all the comments and find a winner! The winner will receive 10 graphics of any kind along with a way you can put your graphics on way better! The winner will also receive:  A 12/13 Panini Score Autograph of Martin Brodeur, AN ALEX OVECHKIN

09/10 UD SERIES 1 AUTOGRAPH, A GORDIE HOWE

UD MASTERPIECES AUTOGRAPH, AND A RANDOM 

OF A SPORTS ALL-STAR!

MAY ADD SOME STUFF LADER ON SO STAY TUNED!


Let the Contest BEGIN!

Please comment, follow, and VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this blog it doesnt get any better than this. Mini sticks,Hockey cards is there a better combination I view it more than once a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is amazing times infinity! I love it. I love making mini sticks as a hobby from your website, and I especially love collecting hockey cards a shabby. So this blog has everything that I need!

    -Pendogc0

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog is outstanding!It is the best place for stick graphics! your graphics are the best. This blog has everything that i need, It is the best! i view it more than once a day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is clearly the best mini hockey stick graphic and sports cards website. You have every single stick graphic. I bet I cant find one stick graphic you dont have. I can sit in front of my computer looking at the different kinds of graphics. And there is every card you can imagine. It has everything!!!!! All the graphics are amazing. They all look real. They are clear realistic and awsome. I recomend this website to all my friends. It is almost unreal. Let me rephrase that it is unreal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on guys! just about 100 views away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog. View it day in day out. I love seeing all your graphics. You are amazing and the best. Did all the stuff you asked me to do. Thanks hope I win!!!

    - Delzottofan11

    ReplyDelete