Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hockey Card Trailers: 12/13 Panini Prime

       I know it's a little late, but better late then never! So a few months ago I was astonished when I saw some preview pictures of cards in 12/13 Panini Prime. I am going to add a pro's and con's list to soem of my reviews. I hope I can get some more boxes in soon. Before I get them I thought i'd right a little bit about some new products that are just coming. This is the time of year where new sports cards come out. So for the next few weeks this site is going to busy so keep on looking on. So as we were talking I decided I was going to do a pro's and con's list. So heres mine for Prime:
                 Pro's:    
  • Really cool design
  • Added some things such as Prime Skates, Prime Laces, and Prime Gloves
  • The base design is very sleek
  • Prime Coverage are very nice, also they have everything in one

                  Con's:     
  •       Hard to get cool hits such as Prime Skates, Prime Laces, and Prime Gloves

       Thats the only Con I have. Starting with the pro's, "Really cool design" for almost every single card in this set. let's start with the base The base design is sleek and more of a stealth look. Onto the hits, The All-Star Selections Signatures have a variety of great players with a really cool design. The Authentics can get really fancy. Look down and see a picture. The color logo picture, I especially liked a lot. Just that big patch gets me pumped to see more. Color Numbers are sort of the same except it has the players numbers on them. There are Prime Laces and Gloves. That is amazing! I really want an Alex Ovechkin Prime Laces. Then comes Seems Incredible well it is in INCREDIBLE! It also comes with one Dominion bonus pack per each box.

Base

Rookeis

All-Star Selections Signatures

Prime Authentics

Prime Colors

Seams Incredible

Prime Signatures

No comments:

Post a Comment