Monday, December 30, 2013

Hockey Card Reviews: 09/10 Upper Deck Be a Player Box Break




  For Christmas, I picked up a box of 09/10 BAP (Be a Player). I was very happy with the results of the box. I picked up 9 autographs and 1 jersey card in total. Let’s get into the box break:
   In the first pack I picked up a Pascal Leclaire base autograph. The rest of the pack was just base.
Pascal Laclaire
 In the second pack I picked up another base autograph of an all-star named Brad Richards. That was not the only hit of the pack. I also pulled two inserts which were Meet The Rookies of Bobby Sanguinetti which was numbered 272/499, and the other was a Michael Sauer Gold Rookie which was numbered 15/10.
           
Brad Richards




Michael Sauer #’ed 10/15
Bobby Sanguinetti
















In the 3rd pack I pulled a Mike Fisher autograph. There were no inserts in that pack.

In the 4th pack I pulled a Jason Pominville base autograph. In the 5ht pack I pulled a Daniel Briere base autograph. In the 6th pack I pulled a Corey Perry base autograph which was the hit of the box.
In the 7th pack I pulled a Ryan Suter and Shea Weber dual autograph. in the 8th pack I pulled a Artem Anisimov autograph. 

The Jersey Card Of the Box: 

The box:




The rest of the inserts:
In the last pack I pulled two Nick Backstrom Sidelines as they were stuck together so I got 6 cards in that pack instead of 5.


Thanks for tuning in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment