Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Football Card Trailers: 2012 Panini Playbook



     The name 'Playbook" Which is so thoughtful and creative means this product has to be amazing. Let's first start off with the box. It's very dark looking, It's red and mostly black, The box sort of looks like a real playbook, The box has Robert Griffin III and clearly describes whats inside the box. I am hoping to get one of these boxes to rip open. Now let's on to what you get inside the box. There is ONLY four cards per box. When i'm talking only four cards you could cards that look like a book which are called Rookie Autograph Booklets which is my favorite hit for 2012 football cards. If I ever get a box, I hope I get one of the Rookie Autograph Booklets. Now moving on to the base autographs. The base autographs are numbered 1/1 which means that that is the only card in the world. My rating for this product: 8.7/10. Well now, let's look at this high end product:

Rookie Signatures

Rookie Autograph Booklets

Accolades Signatures (Jerry Rice)

Fabled Fabrics



The Box

No comments:

Post a Comment