Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Contest

I have around 40000 page views. I want to get to 40000 views very fast. So I have a contest to post. The contest is you comment under this post saying nice things about this blog. You also must also view this blog daily. Another thing you must do is follow this blog. In order to do that you must look to the right of this blog and find a tab that says “please follow by email”.  I will then randomize all the comments and find a winner! The winner will receive 10 graphics of any kind along with a way you can put your graphics on way better! Let the Contest BEGIN!

Please comment, follow, and VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adding more to the contest so do what's up top!
The thing that I'm adding is a 11/12 Panini Hockey Pinnacle autographed base card of Toronto Maple Leafs player Phil Kessel and a Matt Duchene 11/12 UD Sp Authentic signed base card!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur mini sticks r great great hockey cards everthing bout this website is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is the greatest website I've ever seen! I go on This blog daily and read every new post. This blog s updated daily so I get to see new stuff almost every single day. Love the mini sticks and espiacly the cards!!

    -zhar

    ReplyDelete