Monday, July 15, 2013

Football Card Reviews: 2013 Panini Score 3 Pack Review

     These are my first packs I opened of football in a long time. Well, as these packs were good I hope to get more football in the future. I used to collect Football way more often, but I got carried away into hockey and basketball. So anyway I got these packs and opened them. In the first pack I got Ryan Tannehill base along with four inserts which were an Airmail of Russell Wilson, a rookie of Cornellius Carradine, a Future Franchise of Peyton Manning, and a Future Franchise of Julio Jones. In the second pack I thought I got a hit, but I didn't. I opened up the second pack and got a Joe Flacco base and a Colin Kaepernick base along with an Airmail of Tom Brady, a rookie of Xavier Rhode, a Future Franchise of Calvin Johnson, and a J.J. Watt Future Franchise. The last but not least pack just touched my hands. I slowly ripped it open. In it I got Vernon Davis base and a Marshawn Lynch base. There were also inserts in the pack which were an Airmail of Eli Manning, a rookie of Robert Woods, a Maurice Jones Future Franchise, and a Ryan Tannehill Future Franchise. Let’s see the cards:

Best base card

Top Base Cards

Top 5 Inserts
Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

No comments:

Post a Comment